Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 2 unity locations both running 2.46 in the same Exchange 5.5 Site. Can I upgrade on of those locations to 3.0.2 with upgrading the other location? The reason I ask is 1 location is a new installation and I would like to have the system running...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can access the Unity Admin page from the Unity server... both by name and IP. However, when I try to access Unity server via IE (coming from different domain with no trusts setup and the browser it set to prompt for authentication), using the Admi...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Unity 2.46 and the customer said some of the messages are being cut off in mid sentence. Is there anyway to raise the volume of the messages on the Unity. They said the persons voice is low.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MWI

I have a question relating to when the MWI is turned off by Unity. If a user has several messages and accesses his mailbox and listens to only one , will the MWI stay on or be turned off?<br><br>

sdrennan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The Stock quotes has stopped working. This is one of the default XML pages that came with the product. Is anyone else experiencing the problem? My thinking is that Yahoo may have changed their page...Any ideas?Thanx in advance,Erik

egulbran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Received the following. Any ideas why?Event Type: WarningEvent Source: SQLServerAgentEvent Category: Job Engine Event ID: 208Date: 10/5/2001Time: 7:10:04 AMUser: N/AComputer: PTSCM03Description:SQL Server Scheduled Job 'Ptscm01-Ccm0300-Ccm0300-PTS...

I'm confused about some issues we've been having with transcoding.We are using 7960's and 2600 H323 Gateways for PSTN Access. I also have a pair of 6608 blades for transcoding.When Calls come into the H323 GW's from the PSTN the calls are G711. When ...

I just upgraded my Unity server to version 2.4.6.135 from 2.4.6.x, I also installed the TSP file 1.0.0.39. I am running CCM ver 3.0.11.<br><br>After installing the Unity upgrade and the 1.0.0.39 TSP, I can no longer access the Admin Web Page.<br><br>...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes