Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer using Cisco 7120 routers to terminate DS3 connectivity at remote sites. They wish to deploy 2600 series routers as voice gateways and use SRST. I thought I remembered reading in the docs that the SRST device had to be the default ...

jhatfield by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>I have Unity 2.4.6 and all the Exchange servers are in one site. I need to move several users' mailboxes from one Exchange server to another. <br><br>I know the best solution is to shut down and restart Unity so I can avoid confusing Unity...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br> I'm still learning this product therefore I have questions almost everyday. Hope you don't mind. Here are the two questions about Unity:<br>1/ when Unity receives a call forward from CM, how does it<br> if this is a main number (to play Op...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

there is a uone to Unity Installation Guide at http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/vmum.shtml which instructs you to dump the uone users to a .ldif file and then "Run the uOne to Unity migration tool" which sounds like it should convert the .l...

scoe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have upgrade my ccm to 3.1 and then reinstall the TSP and the webattendant which i download from the ccm 3.1, yet i can not activate the softphone or the webattendant or the dialing out from the outlook. can't find the problem.any idea???th...

adahan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on compatability matrix list you sent me 2.4(6.135)----3.0(0.7)-------3.1(1) <br>2.4(6.135)----1.0(0.36)-----3.0(11) I went to top of list and installed 2.4(6.135)-3.0.(0.7)-3.1.(1).<br>To go back to be compatable with CCM 3.0.(11) is it as simples a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes