Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I discovered a problem with IOS 12.1(5)YD2. Incoming calls on my T1 PRI will not forward to the destination specified on my Plar statement on the T1 Voice-Port. I tried IOS 12.1(5)XM4 with the same configuration and it works with no problems. I also ...

ksnyder2k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does this pattern (7.@) used for some internal purposes?Because I use it to reach H.323 gw and it was not work....I changer it to 6.@ and it start work...I did not use any numbers starting with 7...Thanks in advance.:-))

lterebizh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having problems with CTI ports in CM 3.11. CTI ports won't register with Call Manager and the TAPI application reports back "resources unavailable". Tried restarting ports, CTI Manager, and Call Manager server reboot and still no registration. The...

d.lohman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up a pilot Call Manager network for a customer. For this pilot we are accessing the PSTN via their existing Definity G3 (Ver. 7) PBX. Our gateway is a PRI port on a Cat 6509 6608 PRI module. My problem is that when a user with a phone on ...

m.lanie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is having a problem where if they are on the phone and another call comes in that they want to transfer, it is not possible because the line can only support 2 calls.I would think this is a common problem. My customer is curren...

What parts of Unity may use my Exchange Administrator password. I am currently having an issue where the password has changed and something on the Unity server continues to cause my Exchange Administrator account to become locked out. Any ideas or ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 2.4.6:135 CCM 3.1<br><br>1.) Customer is going to have one centralized unity server with several locations (companies running off the same unity server). The question I have is related to numbers that could potentially overlap within companie...