Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to establish call forwarding option on my AS5300 box and Cisco ATA 186. AS5300 is acting as a VoIP gateway. Here is few scenarios:Let's say Telco assigned me next DID's212-777-0000 to 212-777-0099. I am getting DID's through PRI connected...

xvoip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to forward busy or no answer calls to my voice mail. For example ,for a specific directory number the voice mail number is 4009#8396#.But the octothorpe(#) character identifies for Call Manager the end of the dialing sequence.How could I...

marinaibm by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi<br><br>I am testing an installation with unity 3.0 and exc 2k on a separate box. I<br>install exchange 2k on box A and on box B I install the first part of the setup<br>of unity. When I reboot and I go to the second part of the setup where I point...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read all related posts to this issue and we have verifyed everything is in accordance. When we try to import an individual user from with in Unity SAadmin or from the bulk import utility, we only see 3 out of over 1000 users. The Unity Serve...

dnmann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes