Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloI'm new ro QOS, and is implementing a IP telephony solution for a customer. We have got a Catalyst 4510, where the phones are connected, and then the PC's are connected to the phones.I have configured the "auto qos voip ciscophone" on the interf...

rasmusan1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Have anyone tried to change the ringback tone in CCM?My company are using CCM 4.1(3) and I've tried to replace the old AnnRingback.xlaw.wav files in C:\Program files\Cisco\TFTPPath\<Locale> but the ring back tone is still the same as before ch...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it's possible to light the MWI light on the IPCC Agents' phones or ring an extension if there is a call in queue? I have a script that displays the number of calls in queue on the phone but would like some kind of notification. ...

UK based, I have a vic2 2bri interface card. running CME 4.1. I cannot make an outgoing call, on either port I get the error Cause i = 0x82E4 - Invalid information element contents. I know that the Isdn line is good as we have used an Avaya system on...

silex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes