Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to use Wavepad to lower the volume on the music-on-hold file. I am able to lower it on the editor and works fine on the editor. However, when I load it on flash then enable it in telephony-service it sounds terrible. I have verified I'm sa...

Hi! i am new in this stuff. I am trying to develop simple services for a 7970 IP phone, such as directories, weather, News.. but i just cant find enough documentation to start. which technology do i need to know (JSP,ASP,XML)? there is a SDK differen...

Our Receptionist having 7960 with 7914 module unable to see incoming Numbers on expansion module buttons, all calls with numbers appearing on phone screen only one behind another. All numbers must be appearing on the side of expansion module so it ca...

I have a 3845 router with a VIC2-4FXO connected to the PSTN through a Power Failure Transfer Unit. I don't have much information about the PFTU it is a third party product offered by our Nortel TDM Manager for use within Cisco. My question is, exam...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like change the defaul music on hold of my Call Manager version 4.3, and I have a wav file and I would like to use it like music on hold. In which directory of my Call Manager, I must copy this file and which is the procedure for specific...