Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to change the labels on a 7941 dynamic. We have several people using a phone pool and I don't want to reset the phones every time someone is using a different phone... (the phone numbers them self will be forwarded by the phone server .....

Igor_Plom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently replaced a users PC, which had TSP installed and working. The new PC I am unable to get it to work. I have configured the line and can see it in Dialing Options, but when I press Start Call I receive an error. The error is: The specified pho...

craigp by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have just receive 7941G phones, in replacement of the actual 7940. It brings a few questions to me. 1) How come I cannot put the language back to french in the phone. It offers only english in the config menu of the phone.2) How can I cha...

Just wondering if anyone out there has successfully deployed a VG224 using DC power. I'm just interested in hearing what you did for the connector, and if there are any ready made cables out there rather than having to crip my own. Also, what exactly...

lfulgenzi by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a heck of a time with the audio stream RTPRx.I have a phone which is using the Call Manager Simulator (no real CM).This phone is getting a push command to recieve stream...once I execute command, the lights on phone go...Then I am executi...

tedhulick by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes