Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Users in a site experience issues with internal calls routed via call manager. But PSTN calls are working fine. There are no issues with the network. It would be nice if someone describe me the troubleshooting steps to be taken?

i configured a meet me number by the book and it doesnt seem to do anything. i press meetme on the phone enter the number - then on my cell i'll enter the meet me number and it just rings. according to the book it should work by pressing the meet me ...

i have internal 2 dial plan one range is 000 to 199 and secend range is 700 899. i configured the meet me conference. the range is like 55X. some body help me how this ll work how i ve to intiate the meet me or what extra parameters required

zahid77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been asked to set up qos/ priority queuing and have a question about the best way to handle it.A traditional PBX is converting voice to ip packets and sending it across a WAN link to another PBX. The PBX is making the signaling as DSCP 48 and ...

Hi all,I'm working on a project implementing Cisco Callmanager 4.1(3) for a customer. As they have strict policies, they want to limit the ports that they have to open to the server + router farm. Details, they don't want to use such a great range of...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed a brand new CCM 4.1(3). I am having trouble accessing the DC Directory admin page in CCM. I can creat users, phone etc in Publisher and search for them in Subscriber with no problem. A massage stating "the logging failed due to bad u...