Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All -Have a CCM4.1 lab with IPAA configured. I recently was told that calls to the system from the PSTN were getting an out of service condition.PSTN gateway shows all bearers idle and in-service. Gateway also confirms MGCP connection to call manage...

kbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two servers in a cluster. I want to take the Publisher offline and upgrade from 3.3.4 to 4.1. When I bring the server online the phone will switch from subscriber to publisher. My question is will the phone resets and does a software upgrad...

Widnows verison CCM 5.01 http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/5_0/index.htmI guess the major change is to support to SIP protocal.Still have no paging system feature.Any good to upgrade from 4.1 to 5.0??Ken

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the statement from AVVID QOS SRND p118. Does this mean if I have two policy on the gw, and priority queue in the two policy has to use same method, either absolute or percentage? ThanksIf the percent keyword is used for one LLQ provisioning, ...

I had an incident yesterday when I our WAN connection failed to a remote office and the user was on a call connected T1 PRI. When the WAN failed, the call was cut off? My understanding is that the RTP stream should stay active? Any suggestions?Tha...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes