Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How can be changed the sensitivity of the microphone in a 7940 in order to the other partner of the call can hear louder? The other part can´t modify the volume and hear very low (They are loudspeakers connected to VG248)With 7920 the sensitivity is ...

6rlopez_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CCM4.1.3/VG with fxs portS connected to third part voice mail server. and RS232 on VG connects to COM port on third party vociemail as well.Here are few things configured and double checked.1.null modem cable2.SMDI service on callmanager3. und...

Hi,I have a ATA 188 to which modem is connected. We had router 3745 configured as voice gateway through which users from outside are dialing into modem. When try to dial the number, there modem is not connecting to our side modem. When I dial the num...

avi_mohod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have recently upgraded CCM 3.3.4 to 3.3.5 and as a result MLA application no longer appears to be present, although there are still MLA database entries as one would expect. When trying to run the version of MLA (1.2.4a) supported by 3.3.5, an ...

s.forrest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes