Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to have multiparty conferencing - Not meet me but - phone a - calls phones b and conferences phone c and then add another phone d into the conference ?"max-conferences" set the total number of 3 party conferences you can have simultane...

630-451-3800 is assoc. with me PRI, when i call the number from my cell it doesn't ring the cal ends, but if i do a debug isdn q931 i can see the call hit the router and it is sending the last four digits (3800) which i want it to. I have TransPatt ...

Hi Guys,I knew CallManager support AntiVirus (Norton, McCafee, Micro Trend, and CA).My question is that due to political reason, we are going to switch from Norton to Sophos.Stuipd question... is there anyone install Sophos in CallManager without any...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is defragmentation of the CallManager disks a recommended or supported maintenance task ? If so do you use the inbuilt Windows 2000 defragmentation tool? Do you stop any services such as SQL before running it ? I am on version 4.0.1 the CallManag...

hindsc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes