Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using unity v4.0 (4) UM -lotus notesevery now and then when a VM is left for a user, the phone mwi does not come on. if I go into unity and refresh the status it comes on. the same thing happens when I listen to the message I have to refresh the...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ccm 3.33 Bars 4.05. Trying to restore, however it gave the following error: error1219, the credentials supplied conflic with an existing set of credentials. the username and password is same as the one we do backup for sure. Any idea what else could...

Is there a utility/tool out there to convert CIP image to GIF or JPEG or PNG in a Java application? I know there is CIP2GIF.exe or similar program - which is mostly manual. There is also an ActiveX which is useful in Widows/VB/.NET based applications...

msabir by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Call Manager 4.1.2SR1. Our Intranet has a search feature to find any employee by title, name, or group. After searching for someone it brings up their picture, extension, and a link to email them. How can we setup another link that will cal...