Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Attorney "A" is on line one, you can see that they are on line one if youlook over at your phone because you see the amber colored light nextto their line. A second call comes in, and instead of you seeing Line1 active, with Line 2 showing the new i...

Hi all,I have preaty straight congig – LAN --- CCM --- H.323 --- PSTN. CCM is 4.1(2), gateway is 1760 with 12.3(11)T7, connection to PSTN is with three VIC2-2BRI.Occasionally PSTN side hears “static” distortions or can’t here anything (one-way voice)...

g.sinapov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible, just using CallManager and gateways(using PA is cheating) to route calls based on the CLI?I.e. if a customer calls from one-number, they are answered on one phone, where a different customer calls, another phone ring. Both customers ...

stu_syn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I need a 5 IP phones connected together.I choose the Cisco 9705G model.Is these phones work without a Cisco CallManager ?Can I fill a local phone address book witha phone number <--> IP address ? How ?Is a TFTP server required for phones work ?...

yuray by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I am working on my first cue script and i need some help. Its a basic aa but i am having one problem. The customer wants to be able to dial an extension at any time. They dont want this "if you wold like to dial an extension press 1"....

In testing I can only get BAT to work correctly by giving a user Admin rights...Has any one else gotten BAT to work with a user that is not a member of the local CCM's Administrators group?When will Cisco program BAT work work with MLA? I would love...

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes