Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have newly implemented Voice system. Just recently I been having trouble with the Unity Voicemail system. When checking for voicemail, the Unity Server does not pick up. It does ring, but does not pick up. This has happened twice and I have e...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i find in my CCM (version 3.3) event viewer log file and especially in application log a lot of messages like the following message : Errors: kctiProviderOpenFailure : CTI application failed to open provider --> so no lines appear in my softphone ...

kzahida by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble getting a dial by extension example script for CME which actually works. I reproduced the example in the Cisco Unity Express Script Editor Installation and Configuration Guide but the example doesn't seem to function. Anyone hav...

bschear by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Couple of weeks ago, there was an advertisement on Cisco's main website aboutVOIP Vs. Telephony, now is no longer available. I searched everywhere on Cisco's website, but couldn't find it. Did anyone else see that, and help me out where to fine.

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUrrently our phone registered on publihser as primary. we'll change the ccm order in the ccm group. However my question here is if we upgrade the publihser patch, will the active call drop? We have sub in the cluster too.