Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have to do a project HCS for a client that currently has about 3,000 no-Cisco IP phones and 1000 Ip phone Cisco. The customer wants to maintain the phones that already using, and I would like to know if third-party phones are compatible with...

Hi Team   What is the procedure to configure the integration between lync and webex? the customer adds in the lync console the domain webex.com and sitename.webex.com and the calls to a spark room or webex meetig never completes.   The customer dial ...

juankcs85 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer currently has a pair of Expressways (C+E) running MRA.  The expressway code is 8.9.1 Call Manager is running 11.5.  Customer now wants to support Jabber Guest Services.  Since the customer is running 8.9.x on Expressways do they still need t...

tknapp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi PC is behind the voice phone. then the phone is connected to wall jack. The phone is in vlan10 and get ip address from vlan10. My question is how can we configure PC ip address? Using another vlan or the same vlan10? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco TX 9000-Help

Hello All,I am looking for a little help here as I don't know much on the  Cisco TX 9000. I have a customer who is looking to sell his so I am looking for a good home for it. That saying I really don't know how to use it, ie do you need two systems o...

pconnelly1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes