Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

I'm trying to capture Fabricpath frames on Nexus 7k N7K-F132XP-15 line card.  The SPAN session is working, but only capturing the payload of packets, not the Fabricpath header.  Does anyone know if there is some sort of ASIC limitation on the card th...

bmcgahan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,As I understand form a TAC case for enabling Jumbo frames on my N5K is :switch(config)# policy-map type network-qos jumboswitch(config-pmap-nq)# class type network-qos class-defaultswitch(config-pmap-c-nq)# mtu 9216switch(config-pmap-c-nq)# exi...

it is the first time that i install and configure a Nexus 1010.After unpackaging, i have upgrade the BIOS, CMC and Firmware of the nexus 1010 (like a classical C-serie server)The CIMC 's @ip is 10.10.0.100 ; I have connected the 10/100 Ethernet CIMC ...

delahais by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to potentially purchase TAC support for my company. I am having difficulty trying to figure out who to contact to initially set this up/get quotes, etc. Does anyone know or have an idea about how I should go about this? Regards,Ashley

Hi,In Nexus 7K ,it is not recomended to run L3 routing over vPC, rather install separate L3 link between two vPC pairs.Is it recommend to run L3 over keep-alive link insted, if its is a separate physical link?I know some people mig...