Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,Understand RSPAN requires the use of a VLAN specifically for RSPAN. Can the switches be in transparent VLAN mode? or must they be in VTP domain and trunking be done between the 2 switches? And must the same VLAN ID be existing on both switches?Tha...

Good Day,I'm looking for a router for a test environment that has multiple ethernet ports that can be configured with an IP and vlan trunking.I saw a 2516, and don't think it is what I'm looking for, but want to be sure.Am I correct in my understandi...

joeblough by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dlsw prob

Present setup: The router with DLSW configuration is attach to layer 2 switch, same with the firewall and the core switch. The router ethernet interface is confiured to talk to the outside interface of the firewall. The inside of the firewall is conf...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have an interfac belonging to two separate OSPF processes as follows:!router ospf 200 log-adjacency-changes network 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 area 0 network 10.0.2.0 0.0.0.255 area 0!router ospf 100 log-adjacency-changes network 10.0.0.0 0...

phithang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes