cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! HSRP Question

I've got 2 2621 routers configured with HSRP on each interface.fa0/0 on each router face the WAN and are in standby group 1fa0/1 face the LAN and are in standby group 5I've got 'standby priority' and 'standby preempt' configured so that the routers b...

kschafer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have purchased a Cisco 2522 series router from a friend. He has left the city i dont know where is he now. However problem is this that i want to upgrade the IOS of my 2522 router. IT has already running 12.0(5) IOS version. But i want to upgrade i...

This might not seem to be a smart question but "wrong" aa commands commands were pushed to 100`s of devices using RME Netconfig. The result was that no user is able to login to any of the devices.The aaa commands were not saved but the command snmp-s...

yamaan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any known problems with Cisco 2611XM routers and CiscoWorks? I am having problems reading configurations from an XM router. I have one 2611 router and one 2611XM router, I can read configurations using the Configuration Management module of ...

chuks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes