Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a server with a DHCP-server running and a DHCP scope.The server is on another location but we need the DHCP here. We have a cisco 828 router and I activated smart relay and dhcp relay information trust all. Also i have put in the command: ip d...

middee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been installaing Cisco WAN Manager 12.0.00 Evaluation copy on a Sun Fire 280R machine with Solaris 8. Installation halt towards the end.Installation Progress bar move till the end & halt.Installation Log message as follows."Adding the user svp...

nazeerm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to upgrade my flash to 32MB. The Cisco flash card is no longer available so I bought a third party PCMCIA flash card. I'm using the 'format slot1:' command and get this error:%Error formatting slot1 (Unspecified error)Any ideas?Thanks as alway...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 20 3550/2950 clusters throughout my network that have vlans already on them. Question is,server guy want to install 1 gig cards in their servers (Intel/Pro 1000) by just loading the drivers without any additional setup. I don't know enough (...

willfachi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If i have the following configuration;router ospf 1network 10.10.0.0 0.0.63.255 area 10network 10.10.63.0 0.0.0.3 area 0What would be the implication of using ip address from area 10 to area 0?Any docs refering to this? I search cisco Web Site bu...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have set up a cisco 2611xm router with basic config (passwords for secret, con 0, vty 0 4,) when i go in through the console port i am prompted for the con password and then to enter priviledged exec mode i have to enter the secret password. A...

cro9uk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes