Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

OK - I'm still having problems with a mid-range AIX client (100Mb connection to a 6509) that is backing up data to a Unix server (1000Mb connection to the 6509). A 4Mb FTP from the client to the server takes about 5 minutes to complete, in reverse i...

liamwalk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My department is planning to take 4 people with no experience in LANs, and assign them the responsibilities involved to move 150 people from Ethernet to Token Ring. The 4 people will then be the on-going support to the 150 people after the LAN transi...

This should be a simple question to answer, but I can't find what I am looking in any doc. Anyway, when I do a 'copy tftp running-config', is there a way that the IOS will verify the config I am sending? If there are any errors, display the error a...

Dear Siri have 6506 switch,that is with WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE AND TWO MODULE WS-X6348 inline power i need to implement layer 3 switching can i order msfc2 separatly or i have to order new supervisor engine with msfc2.and please provide me with the righ...