Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hey all I have a client who currently has 4x remote VSOM/VSMS colocated servers.They now want to install a new UCS server at their central office. They have asked if it's possible to have the remote servers upload clips to a central location after ho...

chippa111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Import certificate

We recently got our first Cisco Camera (model 3620) Is there any way to import a certificate into this guy so our domain machines will trust the server? I see a reference under 802.1X, but I'm trying to eliminate the end viewers getting the self-si...

enewburn1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to remove all the 2TB disks, media1-5. What's the process to remove them completely from VSOM? When I run df -h, this is the output: Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on/dev/sda2 7.9G 5.5G 2.1G 73% /tmpfs 5.4G 524K 5.4G 1% /dev/shm/dev/s...

mstrz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When using a meta data server, where is the data stored? More specifically, what is the impact on the storage space required per camera? If I have a 30 day archive sitting on a media server, and I turn on Meta Data for 30 days as well, where is t...

I have been having some issues with logging into SASD - "Failed to check version compatibility with VSOM server.  Invelid URI: The hostname could not parsed.Your local time (7/12/2017 2:56:11 PM) is out of range with the VSOM Server time (7/12/2017 2...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.  I have a CIVS-MSP-4RU I'm trying to restore to factory defaults with a 6.3.x recovery disc.  I create my partitions per https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11750216/factory-restore-recovery-dvd   and then run the factory.  However,...

Hello everyone, We're working on a project where we need to upgrade an old version of an IPICS system to the current or latest one. The customer indicates he's working with a 2.x version and it is required to migrate to 4.x version. Does anybody kn...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors