cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

This is very high level, wanting to know if this is possible.  We're the middle man.  I don't have access to or knowledge of equipment or configs on the other providers.  Currently we are handed off a GRE tunnel to a router.  We have an ipsec tunnel ...

Tenho um switch Cisco c2960x de 24 portas, mas neste momento só com acesso telnet por via CLI (Putty). Necessito que o switch tenha acesso ssh e gostaria de saber quais os comandos certos para fazer esta configuração, sem estar ligado por consola, ma...

Dear Engineers,Good day!I have an important technical inquiry and I seek your assistance.One of the requirements is to perform (SNAT, DNAT) for several servers, but they already have NATing configured. The request is to set up another NATing on a dif...

Hello everybody, I have a router with two interfaces in separate routing tables. G1 in vrf A with 192.168.0.0/24 being an overlay network and G2 in GRT with 1.1.12.0/24 being an underlay network. Both interfaces serve as Default gateway to two device...

dundient by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a network with one router and two hosts, each in a different subnet. For Host 1 (192.168.1.1) to reach Host 2 (192.168.2.2), it must connect to the router's f1/0 interface IP address with destination port 1234. The router should then forwa...

HiI have the isp internet router connected to L2 switch, which is connected to L3 switch.How do I and the ISP set up our netowrk?I know he should do nating and access list, but should he do static route for our network to an interface in the L2 sw? a...

Hi,  Am trying to NAT from OUTSIDE to Inside (with redline), but unfortunetely not working properly.  At same time from Inside to Outside(with Greenline) it is working fine. Configuration is mentioned below and thank for your assistance.  ISP01#show...

uni1389_0-1723755814221.png
uni1389 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card