cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Pease find the below lab configuration. R1 and R2 same AS . R3 and R4 is different AS. i have advertise the two network (6.6.6.6/32 & 7.7.7.7/32) Both the network im able to ping R2 and R3. But not able to ping R4. R4 both neighbor establish s...

Sureshbabu_0-1690128088386.png

Hello,I've got very simply topology R1---R2---R3 RID are respectively 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2 3.3.3.3 On R1 when I check show ip ospf topology I would expect Age timer to reset to zero once it reaches 1800s(Because that's when for example Router2 has to re-s...

Hello!I have a question about BGP communities. I understand that communities are path attributes which are a way of tagging specific BGP route advertisements in order to ensure proper route selection policies/traffic engineering, etc. I've seen examp...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using HSRP in my lab with a default priority. But, having issue whenever my active router goes down, and later when it comes up then it is continuing with standby status not the active. I enabled Preemption that is also not working. when my ...

what is loading ,route tag ,reliability,TAG in below--- AAA#sh ip route x.x.x.xRouting entry for x.x.x.x/25Known via "eigrp 100", distance 170, metric 2688256Tag 65207, type externalRedistributing via eigrp 100Last update from XXXXXXX on TunnelXXXXXX...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I have done OSPF lab. In that I have noticed OSPF Designated ID in every Ethernet link is confusing about selection. The selection Process is based on Priority or Router ID. "OSPF deems a router more preferable if the priority for the interfa...

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 4.40.44 PM.JPG
Cisconew by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm not sure, where I should use graceful restart and where not. Please help me with GR for OSPF, BGP and LDP configuration for the network shownIn my Example we have one distribution area with 2 Switches using FHRP and connected on L3 routed l...

ThomasSchmitt_0-1689770592276.png

Hi,I am working on some scenario and i am stuck to solve it.The scenario isR1 is connected to 3 other Routers. Namely R2,R3 and R4.R1 is accessing loopbacks 100.84.1.1 and 100.84.1.2 through R2 when R2 is up and working.When R2 goes down, then track ...

Hello. On a production routing device, if change the EIGRP router-ID, what will be the consequences? My specific admin issue-- When i use command sh ip eigrp topology A.B.C.D /24 to see the originating router, I often an given an IP that I don't reco...