cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,I have the following: Cisco 809 router (IR809G-LTE-GA-K9), with IP Base, Data and Security licenses (permanent)LoRaWAN interface module and its software (IXM-LPWA-800-16-K9 & SW-IXM-LPWA-K9)IoTFND device license (LIC-IOTFND-LORAW) Followin...

Hey again!I work with a SG350-20 switch and would like to know if its possible to configure two static routes on the switch. I know it is possible the configure static routing with different priorities, but I need a solution where I don't have differ...

BW100 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For fun, i decided to create a little lab and do some troubleshooting regarding routing loops. As a template I used this setup by cisco and do some experimenting with 12.4 and 15.2 IOS routers. My result was somewhat annoying, as I couldn't get the l...

mbos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I try to provide remote VPN access to office via L2TP/IPSec with embedded Windows client. The tunnel set successfully but I cannot reach remote network. No ping of remote hosts. Seems like no routing between Virtual-Access and LAN interfaces. sh ...

Assid by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.   I have 2 questions regarding Cisco 2821 maximum WAN speed.       1) The maximum speed achievable for cisco 2821 is 87.07 Mbps theoretical speed .( Saw this somewhere online). Question , is this full duplex? Meaning 87.07 Mbps upload and 87.0...

marine253 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Troubleshooting NW

Hi Guys, I'm trying to do this. But I'm having problems between the Router C and Host D. Can someone explain me this? Please. Thank you so much.   Password  console in all the routers topology and determine what is necessary to ping from Host A to Ho...

Telim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am setting up an ISR 819 4g router for the first time and have a few questions. I have the config 'working' in that I have 4g connection, a IPsec s2s established and traffic nat'd out. I followed the 819 configuration guide from Cisco. Where...

1970IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSH Access Denied

Hi,   I have a problem when I want to access to my 2960x by SSH. In fact, when I use the "Admin" account, I don't have problem to access. But I want to use another accout (mle), I have an access denied. I don't understand why because I created the ac...

bdeandrade by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw this access-list applied to a vlan interface on the switch. I don't think it serves any purpose and would like a second opinion.   ************************************** interface Vlan72 description VLAN_WirelessGuests ip address 10.100.72.1 25...

BigK by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two server in two different geographical locations, and need to configure a virtual floating IP for them. What is a way to achieve this, besides round robin DNS. I just need to know where to start, I understand BGP could be used, not sure how ...

erga by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes