cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a router with two connections to ISP. lately the ISP connections to the internet goes up and down.my router has 2 static default routes with next hop configured as the ISP interface ip.I decided to configure 2 IP sla using dns test to pu...

Resolved! A9K-2x100GE NPU

A9K-2x100GE Line Card has 2 NPUs per port as shown in this picture: But each NPU is unidirectional. Since each Ezchip Typhoon NPU supports 60Gbps (~45Mpps), how is it possible for a single port to support more than 60Gbps?

Screenshot 2019-07-29 at 18.44.36.png
s.giunt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am tring to config NAT on cisco router for inbound traffic for external users to access our internal web server. The network topology looks like below. ssh from Router2 (192.168.0.2) to server (10.0.0.10), the command is " ssh 1.1.3.3"  it is s...

Capture.PNG

Resolved! ACLs with FQDN

Hello folks!!Is there some way to permit or deny the traffic using ACLs with FQDN names instead of IP address?.Thanks in advance!!

Hi all,I have an ASR 9001 running IOS-XR 6.7.1I have the rare opportunity to do maintenance on the device, and would like to upgrade IOS-XR.I do see in the 6.9.2 release notes it mentions “In IOS XR Releases 6.8.x and 6.9.x, 2nd generation of ASR 900...

jacobrb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello can you guys help me with the implementation of the tunnel configuration of my network. I have3 sites Manila Bldg 1, Manila Bldg 2, and Singapore. A tunnel is created to lessen the hops and avoid the latency of the packets. Below is the confugr...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card