cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All in Router i am the getting error:AMDP2_FE-6-EXCESSCOLL: Ethernet0/0 TDR=1, TRC=0Router is connected to Switch, both router and switch config is belowcan some body tell me how to fix up this issue as i am planning to change Duplex setting route...

UCBNOCWAN by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!!! :)   Basically I am wondering if I can do GLBP with Track between 2 interfaces on the same Router. Both interfaces are L3 on same Subnet. 1.1 and 1.2 So Can I use GLBP between thoese two and create a Virtual IP which will be Load Balance ...

Hello everyone, I have router configured in NAT, with 3 vlan's for certain purposes and DHCP server for each one.I show the configuration of the router, however and with regard to IPTV in Vlan 20, the STB only works for a few seconds and the image fr...

Hi  I got below OID for ASR- CPU, but when i use through SNMP it show not recognize, I search and I found OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.24 it works, but the extension 2,3 and 4 when add not retrive any info. any one can help .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1....

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCIE Pre-Requisite

I have studies CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE (R&S) courses but not yet certified, if would like to go for CCIE Exam, is it necessary to be a CCNA & CCNP Certified? or i can attempt CCIE without CCNP certification?   Please assist.

FaadiKhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have interface Gi0 as nat outside and interface Fa8 with no ip address. I have created 3 subinterfaces on Fa8, listed below. How can I make such that each of them DHCP server working?   int gi0 ip address 10.0.0.2 255.255.255.252 ip nat outside ......

I know that we can use 'bgp bestpath as-path multipath-relax' for multi-homed solution with same as-path length.   Is there anyway to have multi-path for different path length.   Such as:   Network               Next Hop           Metric LocPrf Weigh...

Capture.JPG
Gailardia by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, My router is automatically reboot  and i am showing below mention logs in router.. Uptime for this control processor is 1 day, 2 hours, 44 minutesSystem returned to ROM by reload at 12:53:45 IST Wed Jan 25 2017System restarted at 17:18:5...

Resolved! eigrp hello timers

hi, eigrp hello timer is 5s on lan int and 60 s on wan int (by default) These values could not be verified with a show command (?) I did a test in PT:  2 routers with cards HWIC-2T are directly linked with a serial link, one is dce, the other is dte ...

Hello Members,   The CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2 says that the  NEXT_HOP PA cannot be set through a route map; the only way to change the NEXT_HOP PA is through neighbor...next-hop-self for iBGP and Neighbor...next-h...

Hi, I have a question about what the best method to configure an MPLS network where there are two WAN links between sites.  The intention of the second link is to be a backup and will be only used if the primary goes down.  I don't want to use the ba...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card