cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using HSRP in my lab with a default priority. But, having issue whenever my active router goes down, and later when it comes up then it is continuing with standby status not the active. I enabled Preemption that is also not working. when my ...

Hi. I'm trying to setup Cisco 897-K9 for my VDSL internet connection with dynamic IP (if I will successful then I’ll order a /29 IP prefix). I was checking different configurations but no of them work.  Some people say I need to put for interface ATM...

somehow00 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having a problem trying to advertise from one bgp AS  to two other routers with different bgp AS.   if you see the image below, R2 is on AS 64520 and R1 and R3 are in AS 64550.   I'm starting with BGP and I am stuck on this, for some reason...

BGP example.JPG
isabelpgv1 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is loading ,route tag ,reliability,TAG in below--- AAA#sh ip route x.x.x.xRouting entry for x.x.x.x/25Known via "eigrp 100", distance 170, metric 2688256Tag 65207, type externalRedistributing via eigrp 100Last update from XXXXXXX on TunnelXXXXXX...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm running a 4331 with isr4300-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.bin code. Get a feature error/warning when applying "service-policy output TRAFFIC-OUT-POLICY" on a Dialer interface.  Is this a code feature limitation? Priority feature is not support...

Hi, I have just had an issue with one of my core routers. An ASR 1001-HX that gave me a kernel error and restarted. I had the following LACP configuration: R2#show etherchan summ Flags: D - down P/bndl - bundled in port-channel I - st...

Hi, my router is currently stuck in rommon mode.Are there any helpful commands out there that will help me understand why my router is stuck in rommon mode?Is there anything I can test/try to get out of rommon mode?If need more information please rep...

dyl33 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm completely new to ACLs, so I apologize if the solution is obvious.I attached the packet tracer project, I'm trying to set up some ACLs on the core switches to manage inter-VLAN routing and VLAN access to the "WAN".For now I have applied the follo...

FAB1150 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have done OSPF lab. In that I have noticed OSPF Designated ID in every Ethernet link is confusing about selection. The selection Process is based on Priority or Router ID. "OSPF deems a router more preferable if the priority for the interfa...

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 4.40.44 PM.JPG
Cisconew by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first entry into VRFs.  I have been asked to separate each user section by floor and separate VLANs.  The printers VLAN is separated as well for security and control as defined by business rules. I have a 3850 (stackwise virtual) acting as...

Hello,I'm not sure, where I should use graceful restart and where not. Please help me with GR for OSPF, BGP and LDP configuration for the network shownIn my Example we have one distribution area with 2 Switches using FHRP and connected on L3 routed l...

ThomasSchmitt_0-1689770592276.png

I am encountering an issue with logging in to a Cisco device using the default credentials ("cisco" for both the username and password). The device is a Cisco router model 2811 with Cisco IOS Software version 12.4(15)T12. Upon attempting to log in, I...

Hi,I am working on some scenario and i am stuck to solve it.The scenario isR1 is connected to 3 other Routers. Namely R2,R3 and R4.R1 is accessing loopbacks 100.84.1.1 and 100.84.1.2 through R2 when R2 is up and working.When R2 goes down, then track ...