cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a ISR4K router connected through Portchannel to a Cisco 3850 switch.Everything is ok so I have put an IP to port-channel on router side and it is pingable.Meanwhile I have created som BVI interfaces working on different Vlans lets say 20...

enkli by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if there is any specific requirement for two routers to form ISIS adjacency over a switched ethernet network ? In other words, when they are not directly connected. I have two ASR9K routers - R1 and R2 - connected directly over a BE in...

I am new to this technology so please be kind.  I need assistance in making OSPF work between out Head Office (HO) and the Branch Offices where the ISP is not involved in OSPF routing.  We are using OSPF protocol on our entire network and our ISP 1 i...

HelloI have a customer using C9300 and we need to peer with their network using BGP.If our side were to use something other than C9300, like routers or Fortigate/PaloAlto firewalls, what would be the common way to peer with them?I am thinking of usin...

Aoi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm trying to install a security license on my cisco 1111P,  I have a .lic file in the flash but when I try to install the router is not recognize the commands, "just accept license smart register idtoken"Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The router is RV320, preparing to enable remote access. After setting up DDNS and external network access ports with the RV130 I used before, I could directly access it. However, this model prompts a 502 BAD GATEWAY error. Could someone please guid...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

why not or can 8 x N7K combined to become one N7K with VPC? Is there limit in combine ? I find people only combine two in one but not all N7K in one. routing among VLAN gateway, each N7K have different VLAN gateway , can each pair choose one of two t...

Maivakov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys... can anyone give me some light here?I've been trying to get LTE configured on an ISR 1127 with IOS-XE 7.9. And I just can't get it working and I don't know what I'm missing.I read this post... but it didn't help https://community.cisco.com/...