cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASR L3 MPLS implementation.  Seems like that after a while we can no longer import export between VRF's.this is working and importing exporting for the past VRF's , but as we expanded and added new VRFs to import into our shared VRF's , rou...

micfan by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the topology, R1 is hub while R2 & R3 are spokes. R4 is only used for underlay connectivity R1 configuration: interface Loopback0  ip address 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.0interface Tunnel0  ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0  ip nhrp map mu...

I am having trouble finding a definitive answer and could use some guideance. Max-reserved-bandwidth command no longer exists so i'm trying to figure out how to overide standard 75% limit set by Cisco to possibly 80-85% and still leave 15%-20% for ov...

Hi all I've to upgrade two ISR4331/K9 from IOS 03.16.04b (rommon 15.5(3)S4b) to IOS Cupertino-17.9.3a (rommon 16.12(2r)). The first action that I will do will be the upgrade of the rommon and than the IOS-XE. Reading the content of the following link...

marzi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a field network there are core ring with 4 nos. XR router and configured in unicast environment. There is running iBGP with L3 vpn. 2 routers in Data centre and a main server in data centre. eBGP is configured between field routers and Data ce...

I have 3 sites on Metro Ethernet connected the 4th site is using a VPN to Head site. Metro E sites are all connected via eigrp to route traffic. What do you suggest how to route traffic from the vpn site to all 3 sites. I am having issues setting up ...

jfeo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have asr 920-24-sz-m recently I've tried to add it to the network but unfortunately, I had these errors and I don't know why I've tried to update it but it's the same could you please help

E-H-A-O-A by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to change the metric of a Type-3 default route LSA? The purpose is to influence the exit point for traffic in a totally stubby area with two ABRs. Thanks. Sam

Sam-CCNP by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.QUESTION: In Nexus 9300, if there exists no route to 1.1.1.1, why is it not using default route, but instead using route to device originating EIGRP redistributed route for 1.1.1.1?SITUATION: In remote backup datacenter, in the ASA there exists...