cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

The main office site to a single remote site (warehouse) is working well with two RV130W VPN routers.   Now I have a second remote site.   I copied the warehouse configuration to the new RV130W and changed the pertinent addresses - static, gateway, a...

ACETech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      I cant find any explantion on internet,    why there are routes which has no Cidr on "show ip bgp regexp ^xxxx$"    *> 2xx.xx.2x9.0                 2xx.xx.x9.6x        100    0   12345 i               <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< no cidr*> 2xx.xx.3x.0/19...

i have a 4331 on my network and i want to connect to the internet via PPPoE over ethernet how can i achieve that? i tried connecting using vpdn but in vpdn-group i cannot request dialout 

n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am currently looking at implementing an IWAN solution. I have a question about the master controller, what would basically happen if we lost the master controller?would we just lose the performance routing and would all traffic stay as is? also, ...

hellloi have cisco router 860 andit has two networks: WAN 132.66.x.xLAN 10.10.10.xVLAN1 10.10.10.10   also DHCP every time i want to connect to the PC on the network 10.10.10.x via SSH on Router i want to make a tunnel using port 2222. for example i ...

Hello,after a recovery of a main power failure the RPS LED on my Cisco 2960 is blinking amber.The command sh env power on the Switch tells me: POWER is faulty.sh env rps says: RPS is supplying.On the RPS2300 the DC output LED is blinking green.Due to...

vl3-neuss by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, hoping you can help as I am pretty new to router config. Ok, so last week switched one of our sub offices from adsl to vdsl and swapped out the old 887 router (which establishes a vpn connection back to head office) with a new one and the en...

Resolved! Serial tunneling

Hi all,I'm looking for help in configuring CISCO environment.... usually rookie question :-)We have two routers ( 2600 series, IOS 12.0(7)T ), E1 connected via PRI 2CE1U interface on both sides.  The routers are equipped with WIC-2T serial interface ...