cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a Cisco 890 Router. But I lost the setup CD/DVD to configure my Cisco 890. Can somebody tell mehow I can access the webinterface or setup from this router. Or can I somewhere download the software? Thx

wesley by Level 1
  • 81 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. A question was stack in my head and and wanted to create simple topology and test one thing about ospf. I was interested if LSU are unicast or multicast. I decided to make this test because couldn`t find proper documentation. So after t...

Hello,  I just wanted to make sure that I have this ACL configured correctly before I proceed to implement it.  The goal is allow traffic from address group EPAOG to a single ip address(10.39.0.245), deny address groups EPAOG to address groups TOXOG,...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have a weird kind of fault. I have a setup of 2 routers few switches and few firewalls. I have 3 OSPF process running between these devices. I am observing only external OSPF routes are getting refreshed after few interval of time. When i...

Good morning,I'm new to networks and I've created this topology [attachment].On R1 "ping 4.4.4.4" / "ping 4.4.4.4 source 1.1.1.1" doesn't work.Any tip why? What am I missing?R1ip route 4.4.4.4 255.255.255.255 e0/0ip route 4.4.4.4 255.255.255.255 s1/0...

Resolved! startup config

Hi there, Thanks for reading. I have a new router waiting for a circuit delivery.  I configured it and walked away but the router later went offline.  Short version: I came to find that the running config on the router was blank but the startup-conf...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card