cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Im trying to achieve load balancing with 2 ISP's, cable (dhcp) and ADSL. I have a cisco 2821 router with an HWIC-1ADSLI module.LAN is a single C class subnet. I have tried following this cisco advisory to the letter:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/suppo...

Today users reported that network services were down.  The end user equipment is connected as such: PC>Cisco Phone>Catalyst 3850 /w PoE.  The switch is a 24 port switch. When the issue occurred all the phones were dark/powered off.  Network hosts tha...

Hi everyone,I'm having BGP configured on a pair of 6880-X in VSS, and we are peering with 3 peers and 2 AS. For a while now, I noticed that while our inbound are somewhat LB between 2 peers (on on each AS, i'm not sure why the 2nd peer on the same AS...

HIeu Phan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an SR520 that is failing,  what would you suggest to replace this type of unit, (includes firewall)

gmatthews by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,  I encountered an issue about the BGP inbound and outbound routing issue. I have 2 routers connect to a same AS. RT1 is primary router and RT2 is secondary router. When I check on the router's interface that connecting to the WAN, RT1's int...

Chin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have router stuck in Rommon, i tried to upload new image, but show to me message"all existing data in all partitions on flash will be lost"So, should i proceed, or is there any other method be more safe i can use.. Thank you

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Have a new project working on with Comcast EDI Fiber setup (w/ siena sw)The information from Comcast is as follows:(WAN Block)Link Ip:   xx.yyy.186.248/30     GW:   xx.yyy.186.249Layer 3 IP xx.yyy.186.250 (router is set here)Subnet Mask 255.255.2...

gballas01 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes