cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm facing with some network issue in production environment. Recently we lost communication with both switches and routers, cannot ping (Physically running). After a while the network back to normal. FYI few days back we upgraded our switches...

I am a newbie to Cisco.  I have a router that pings another at a remote location.  We only use pings on this particular router to monitor a link, so when the pings drop we know a link is going down.  It used to do a continuous ping of the distant end...

phoffeld by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a ASR 9K router which has below inteface. Interface is up but IP to its intrafce is not pingable.This is something weird behaviour as IP should ping intrface is up. Below are the details. Please give ur suggestion i believe its a intrafce iss...

Hi expert, I need your advise on a new deployment.I currently work in a small ISP, and we currently have over 20,000 customers.What we want is to seperate our core from border gateway, i.e. we want to use BGP on the border ASR and ospf on the core an...

I work for a service provider and I have a customer that is complaining of drops and CRC errors on his T1, but only when he's pushing traffic across it.  The T1 has been stress tested repeatedly and is clean.  When the customer tries to FTP a file fr...

tater1973 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I would need your advice on a point not clear for me I make a quick search on this forum, however I didn't find an answer (but I am almost sure this issue was discussed already...) My concern is what could match an acces-list configured on ...

g.fabre by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having a bit of an issue with my Site-to-site VPN.  I am connecting an 871W at a remote location back to our Corporate office ASA 5520.  To this point, I have created a network device in the ASA for the remote network and a network group f...

Quick questions folks, we have a Cisco 2811 running for the past 8-9 years non-stop.We now have purchased one Cisco 4321 and we are looking to replace the 2811 with this new 4321 router.What is your advise on this? Being that these 4000 series are so...

Hi All,Here is the scenario (topo attached):1. One CE BGP router peering with two carriers running different MPLS/VPN network2. Private BGP network with both carriers3. Each carrier connects to one remote site (no IP address overlapping)4. One BGP in...

Turbo727 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QOS

Hello , i have some question regarding fair-queue...I am not clear whether fair-queue is same as CBWFQ..... What is fair queue ? Can we configure fair queue on newer release...15 and later ? How to configure per-flow queue-limit and number of dynamic...

Hello,When configuring the bandwidth command, e.g as below policy-map TESTClass Data_Criticalbandwidth percent 40This "percent 40". Is this 40% of the Interface BW that the Policy Map is applied to, or is it related to a certain queue size? What exac...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Core issueOur customer is having two C7609 running with 12.2(18)SXF3. all of the module (WS-SVC-FWM-1) got rebooted with following error:Jan 15 09:03:14: %OIR-SP-3-PWRCYCLE: Card in module 3, is being power-cycled off (Module not responding to Keep A...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card