cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, We currently have an STM1 going towards our upstream provider.We want to shape all outgoing traffic to around 140Mbps. Can you share some config examples. Thanks, Steve

Hi All,There is a scenario where my ISP will NOT be able to establish a BGP connectivity with me. But I have my own Public IP ranges/AS Number (procured from a routing registry directly).Can My ISP advertise my own Public IP's and AS Number on bahalf...

Hello All,I've got 3560CG-8TC-S layer 3 switch and despite the command 'router bgp' existing and all the reference documentation also confirms this device should support BGP but alas.. no!I get the following:zyko-r1(config)#router bgp 100Protocol not...

zykobot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We have 1841 router (Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(9)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)), currently the router up and running on "c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-9.T1.bin" and when we try to upgrade the IOS wit...

anmohanraj by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does a device look at the default route first and then look to see if a more specific route is listed that will trump it... or does a device look through only specific routes and then look at the default route last? I understand that in the end, it m...

We have a single EIGRP domain 101 across 2 locations (A and B) separated by a WAN link. Each location has a number of L3 switches at the IDF behind the router which has  the L3 vlans VL1, VL2 etc. We run eigrp 101 across all the switches and on the r...

Dear All,I have a basic problem; my remote site has unstable link so the VoIP system can't work well.Do you have any way to monitor the quality of WAN link:How to track  the paths that packets travel from source to destination? (each packet has diffe...

I am having one ISR-3845 Router. I am having AdvanceIPServices-12.4 (24)T5 IOS. This router is terminating 100Mbps Internet link. Currently we are having around 60Mbps traffic as average.Due to some topology change I have to apply PBR to my internal ...

Dear Support Community, We are using a 6509, with a SUB7203BXL.  ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(17r)SX6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)BOOTLDR: s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF8, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)EDGE01.PRIVATE...

Dear AllThere is a network where there are one data center and more than 200 branch office networks. They are connected with each other through EIGRP over MPLS. We can imagine there are a lot EIGRP traffic in there. My question is that what is a good...

yangfrank by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes