cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm running into an Qos problem.  I noticed the Qos on the routers at my company needs to changed. It looks like the Meta traffic is merging into the voice traffic. The Qos policy is not applied to the serial interface on the router.  I have recommen...

I am having a bit of trouble understanding the format of the below ACL. I am trying to find out if the subnet 172.22.8.0/24 would be filtered out from hitting the default route gateway using the below rules, as I am not clear on the syntax.. access-l...

cc17926-a by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have small to medium size network, with a cisco WS-4500X-16 as a core switch, a Nomadix that does NAT'in, DHCP Server, and layer two switches.The management VLAN has an access-list applied to it, to block certain traffic and allow the rest. There ...

ergamusai by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working with a group of engineers who have decided that terminating BGP to our core switch is better than re-distributing into OSPF at the edge.  The reason behind this is that it would be easier to have BGP run through our Palo Alto fire...

Greetings,I have a cisco 1841 with is attached to the internet via ethernet. From within the config on the router, i can ping servers on the internet.However, from within the config, i can not perform a trace from the fast ethernet0/1(private side) t...

enorman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I've been asked to configure a site to site vpn on a cisca ASA 5505 and i've been asked to use a NON-RFC IP address/network because the other end using the 192,10,172 network on some of their devices. i went online to one of the subnet an...

dkingfx00 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Cisco router 2611 in branch,there is internet connectivity and IPSEC VPN between branch and head office.I want two configure the second ISP internet link on router for backup,if one ISP connection fails router will automatically shifts on s...

We have a spare C6503 with a SUP720-3BXL around here, which after not being powered on for quite a while, it now complains that "Warning: Rommon NVRAM area is corrupted. Initialize the area to default values".  Hardware revision and serial number don...

Dear Cisco Friends I'm currently configuring 2 Switches to an additional Switch ( all 48 Ports, Catalyst 3560G) and i want to configure them as following (red = new):  PC = PortchannelAs you see, i already configured the ports on every switch and the...

I'm using CISCO 800 series  router , i have one static ip  i wish to access my server from remote locations Please help me how can i configure my router to enble this Is GUI is available with 800 series or not? ThanksHaque 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card