cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Prime Demo

Hi all,I download Cisco Prime Express 2.1 from www.cisco/go/prime-demo the trail version . the file saved as zip file. when i try to open  or extract , it didn't open and show this massage :Cannot open file ; it does not appear to be a valid archive....

I have switch Cisco ASA 5505 and ive been trying to erase startup-config but i made mistake and i erased NVRAM? or something like that and im in rommon mode and im trying to boot but it always type me "unable to find image" or something very similiar...

zatko4001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA 5512-X, with DMZ and private subnet configured. Is it posible to connect to ASA two separate/different ISP lines, one for DMZ and one for private network? 

Lagrange by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I could really use some help here. I've inherited a Cisco device and none of the workstations behind it (192.168.100.0) can access anything, except http on the internet. I've got a new phone switch that needs to communicate with XO to work. Can you t...

gledford by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Has anyone tried or successfully running BGP on ASA with a Multi-homed setup with two ISP's and a provider independent Public Subnet with a Public ASN.Currently BGP is running on the Primary ISP and we are only taking the default route from th...

Finally solved the VLan problem. Now i can ping from the router but i cant acess from any computer on the network to the outside Several bad nights in a row, i cant think straight can anyone analise this?and help me? router#show runBuilding configura...

julio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today when I connected my serial cable to the serial port on the 2951, I noticed BGP session-5 messages scrolling even before I logged in. In fact it was disrupting username and password entry. How does on disable those messages from scrolling until ...

Good day, I would like to confirm if I can use a wic-2T card on a Cisco 1921 router? I have read different articles on this and they are saying different things.Can I run crypto on the router? I want to use it to terminate an IPSec Tunnel. RegardsNel...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an MPLS network between locations using BGP. Several locations have a VPN connection as a backup and use OSPF for those routes.When an MPLS link goes down, the traffic switches over to the VPN connection just fine. But when the MPLS link come...

Hi All,I need some help.For some reason it seems we have 3 Tunnel interfaces on the router, not sure how it got there but we are unable to delete them or configure them.They seem to take the loopback ip as source and if I delete the loopback interfac...

Hi there. I don't know the first thing about the  WAN something like POS... Now I'm facing some problem with connecting OC48(POS) between ASR9K and ASR1K. There are new 9K and new 1K  in same server rack for the test. So i tried to test these for con...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RVS 4000 that is issuing multiple IP addresses to a single device that have 00:00:00:00:00 as a MAC address.  All my IP addresses are being eaten by this device.  Can I exclude the IP issuance for a device with MAC = 00:00:00:00:00?  Thanks...

philtorf0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,  I want to ask a question, is it possible to have a load sharing between two default routes? Let's say I have 1 router with 3 interfaces.- int f0/0 connected to ISP1 - int f1/0 connected to ISP2- int f2/0 connected to LAN segment Righ...