cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have an issue with redistributing eigrp into bgp. I have a router dual connected to other routers, lets call it a routerleaker. Its sole purpose is to leak routes between vrf's. It is is peered eigrp with the vrf routers and has an instance ...

Hi Everyone, Can you please tell me the basic configuration for cisco ADSL RouterModel :1921-sec/k9My Scenerio is to connect the ISP connection to this Router in Bridge mode and incoming connections to Fortigate from this router.Help me with basic co...

HiI have a new 887VA this router works with BT Infinity on my companies line but does work on my home line although it is a BT Business account.I currently use a RV220 with the BT white modem box but I intend to replace it with the Cisco 887VA replac...

OK, So i understand that this is a conditional static nat statement.  If the route-map is true, then the translation is created.  If the route map is false, the translation is not created.  I also know what a PBR is.  A routing table routes based on ...

doug_3002 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can anyone guide me how to use per-flow load sharing between two data centers connected through two MPLS links from different ISPs ? Or if you could come up with a load sharing mechanism across both the WAN links. I have configured my WAN links stati...

Hi guys. I had to move recently our circuit from one ISP to another , both running BGP and had some issue could not figure it out . In router  BGP, ACLs, route-maps , NATs- I changed only IPs from old to new , so in most case scenario it should work ...

1.I have two sites A and B2.Both sites are connected by means of 512 KB Leased line through internet.3.I have RF link also connecting these two sites through Internet.4.Now I have created a Site-to Site VPN between these sites through serial interfac...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a Cisco 1841 Router at the edge of our company, we recently upgraded our WAN link from 6 Mbit/s to 15 Mbit/s leased line, the problem i have is that i only get arround 9-10  Mbit/s on the LAN side. When i connect directly to provider's ...

vvujicevic by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me more about this error:Aug 14 18:06:17.765 UTC: %C4K_SWITCHINGENGINEMAN-4-VFERPINTERRUPT: VFE RP policerNextTimeMemParErr interrupt. valid: 1 addr: 0x28ED data: 0x6E77466D7F parity: 0 I dont know what exactly is a parity error?Here...

Hello I have the following issue, CRC errors increasing at the ATM interface level but not AAL5 CRC errors at the pvc level, how come? Hardware is PID: HWIC-2SHDSL  #sh int ATM0/0/0.2ATM0/0/0.2 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is DSLSAR, address ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card