cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are currently trying to get a multicast setup to work, but to no avail. Below the setup of the configuration.                                                  ##################                                      ##############multicast source <...

Hi,I have managed to configure my router to connect to the internet through a cable modem, with a fixed ip of 192.168.1.254(modem internal ip). I have a dhcp pool functional for the rest of the network, and it does assign ip's through a vlan on my ex...

When doing a traceroute on a 2900, I am seeing returns of the destination IP instead of the real internet IP. #trace 4.2.2.1 sou g0/0.102Type escape sequence to abort.Tracing the route to 4.2.2.1VRF info: (vrf in name/id, vrf out name/id)  1 10.100.1...

Hi,I would like to get the confirmation whether this scenario valid or not. please, see the below.site A, B, C, D is using BGP AS # 64555 and each site is peered with BGP AS # 12345. these site does not need to peer with IBGP session. each site is to...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,Do we have any vlaue for BTU/hr for 1921/K9 router..I can find out BTU/Hr value for few routers and switches but not for 1921 router..Any link which shows the VTU/Hr value for 1921 router ..I tried to get it in Cisco website but i could not a...

Hi, I'm having a few issues configuring my Cisco 1900 series router. A bit of background first! This is my first attempt at configuring a router, I've been working through my CCNA using ios images and they have all been fine but getting this router t...

Hi I have a problem with my new HWIC-1ADSL card and Router 2901 with ios "c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M5.bin",  I tried to update ADSL card firmware with variety version but unfortunately It didn't work.Does anyone have any idea how can I fix this...

Yunas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I have a problem setting up GRE tunnel ( w/o any encryption) between Cisco 2611 and 2621. IOS version is the same c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.123-26.bin.The problem is that after configuring both devices I can not ping 2611 from 2621 over tunnel...

agumeniuc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all.I'm trying to configure NAT in the following toplogy:Edge router (private network A) ------ (private network A) CiscoRouter (private network B and public network A) ------ Servers in the private nertwork B and servers in the public netwo...

Dear member,I have facing a problem on the ASR with QOS problem, I configured a hqos on phyical interface and hqos on tunnel interface, the number of tunnel about 350.I check on the logging, the QOS on tunnel was continues fail and install.==========...

Hi fellow professionals,I would like to ask for some help. We have 3 ISP's and implementing PBR. 1 of our ISP has given us WAN IP and successfully able to connect to our other branches. On the other ISP's, it uses a bridged modem, and an L2 eLAN. set...

fhrozbite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have following problem. I want to tag a route on a CE router and advertise it into the MPLS. router A (CE-A): subnet 10.12.10.0/24  CE-A   ------ PE-A ------- MPLS --------PE-B-------CE-B------ I want to tag the routes on router CE-A with ta...

Hi, I need to provide a router to connect Internet circuit and run IPsec to MPLS network. Circuit is 10Mbps.What is the max a Cisco 881 can handle if running IPsec?Also, if you are aware of any branch router (1941) which allows connection to future 4...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have an older 4510r switch with the SUP-V 10GE sups. It is running (cat4500-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.0(2)SG7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) software.From everything I read this supports the 4-Byte ASN, however when I try to configure it my maximum ...

etieseler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes