cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Is it possible to migrate from one ISP to another with out any downtime? I have some NATs and some L2L VPNs on current ISP. I have a new public subnet from new ISP. My current default route is static route to current ISP. I have a BGP default ...

Hi, We use a lot of Cisco 887s (with ATM ports) and sometimes need to flap the interface (to accomplish the equivalent of power cycling a modem). If we have two connections, we just go through the other one and issue shut/no shut. If we only have one...

AShafran2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anybody know is following design possible:Network is hub and spoke. Locations are connected through ISP and network uses GRE tunnels. Network carries various traffic so there is need for QoS. Each tunnel has hierarchical QoS with parent-child...

djankovic by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are not a large organization by any means:  we have an MPLS network with the HQ and 8 branch offices.  We have a backup MPLS via another supplier.In the past we had a 6513 at the core of our network and we used a combination of EIGRP with the vari...

suelange by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Previously, I use a windows XP to accept incoming connection by Network Connections > Create a New Connection > Accept Incoming ConnectionI would like to deploy an Cisco router to replace this XP, how can i configure it? I convert the RS232 to smart ...

we have a 7206 act a lns we found 7206 can support 16000 tunnels Now we want to find a router to support 40000 tunnel I find just Asr 1k 40g support 64000 tunnels does asr 9006 support l2tp I haven't found other device to support more than 40000 ...

fly by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I'm attempting to load an IOS onto this device via USB0 and during the boot process I get this:ERR: Reloading ptd ?/?... qh ? readed: 196047324 of 195337680 done: 0baf0278 cur: 00000000ERR: Reloading ptd ?/?... qh ? readed: 196047412 of ...

mcechman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a location that requires WAN redundancy to its' primary MPLS connection.  This location has a Cisco 2960 L2 switch, to which I have a 2911 router with the Primary MPLS connection.  I also have a Cisco 1921 with a DMVPN tunnel back to our data ...

ddalessa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card