cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Which regulatory domain should be used for Cisco AP AIR-SAP1602? We need to deliver them to Guatemala and El Salvador? For example we delvired AIR-SAP1602I-A-K9 to Argentina, Costa Rica and Paraguay. This was Regulatory Domain A.Could somebody help?

liebhardt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can someone please guide me using Event MAnager Applet for following scenario. I have 2 WAN links. If one wan links gets down. Other link should get up. I tried by using IP SLA but i couldnt fine tune the vlaues properly. I want to use now Event ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Network - 192.168.1.1/24. The range is fully utilized (all IP addresses are already assigned to hosts). How can I add 10 more hosts without changing the address or mask. Thanks, Manu

Hi all,I am setting up a new 2911 with a ES2-16p switch module.  My question is, do I have to set up a trunk between Ge 1/0 on the router and Ge 0/17 on the switch if all traffic will be carried over VLAN 1?  I know this is not recommended usage, but...

asdraper1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very concerned regarding my setup options for this AP. What is the purpose in providing a GUI, if there is no documentation that demonstrates how to use it? While I am confident that given time and training I can become proficient using the CLI,...

I just saw a video where a guy had a Router, 4 Switches, and 4 hosts. In his topology, the Router actually was considered the Root Bridge for STP. Apparently the Router had a lower MAC Address than any of the switches. Does this sound right???

Hi All, I have a 2801 which on which I see sudden rise in CPU util for approx 1 minute constantly close to 80%, by the time my monitoring tool tells me this and I login to check the reason its back to normal. So I enabled an EEM script to check what...

Hi Experts,Can  u please explain the diff between ios,ios-xe and nx-os in architecture level or points me some gud articles on this topic?... I am trying to understand the difference between catalyst,ASR and Nexus devices.. Thanks,Arun

Arun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allwhen we enter show ip bgp command, the bgp table will show.first column is * ( valid), what does valid mean? Can someone explain it to me? thanks

Hi All, I have tried prioritizing traffic from a server IP address to users. I could find the ping statistics remain steady after the prioritization but the http application stopped working. The server is in remote data center and its connected to th...

I am trying to upgrade a 819 3G router with IOS version 15.2(4)M3 to the latest 15.4.2. Once upgraded the 3G fails to connect and I cant manage the SIM on the Cellular interface in CCP, its greyed out. Am I upgrading the 819 wrong? Does the Cellular...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card