cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have been assigned by our customer to change all tracking statements to track the routing protocol rather than the line protocol.  We have a dual-homed WAN environment running BGP from both CE routers to the PE routers (Topology is attached) with ...

youduel12 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have a nested policy with a child class that matches all traffic destined to a particular location and I am performing shaping on that class to match the bandwidth at the location. Does the service policy applied to that child class require a de...

I will try to explain what my current setup and the issues I have run into.  I am using all cisco gear.Internet -> Router (192.168.100.1 -> L3 switch (192.168.100.2) -> ASA (Transparent Mode) -> L3 switch (192.168.100.3) L3 switch (100.3) provides in...

Hi all,We are looking to put Cisco routers into some client sites.Was looking at 1841's but they are end of life now I believe, can someone recommend an alternative / or it's replacement?Also are there any with firewall built in?

Resolved! Wan static routes

Having quite a bit of trouble with static routes. I've got got eveything set up, pcs can ping both sides of their routers but cannot connect to the other LANs. Any help would be greatly appreciaated if anyone here is familiar with static routes. Can'...

Hello guys.I have just bought an ASA5505, and im having some issues with the my FTPS server now.First of all here is my network setup:Internet ->ISP Router ( IP 192.168.1.1 - forwards FTPS port 990 to 192.168.1.2) ->ASA5505 (IP 192.168.1.2 on outside...

hi hope someone can help.I have a Cisco 887VA router with an active VPN tunnel configured both internet and VPN are up yet I cannot figure out why I am unable to ping an Internet address or a Lan address at the other end of the VPN tunnel from my vla...

JMaartenW by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes