cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Dears, I attache my network topology  and configuration here. i configurate vrf lite in cisco 6500 series switch. router and asa connected to cisco 6500 switch.i want to do ping from router to asa inside subnet and also ping from asa to router ins...

I want to setup the network that I attached in a way that ALL internet traffic uses the BGP connection of ISP 1 unless it becomes unavailable then i want all traffic to flow to ISP 2.  Can I use Conditional BGP Routing or is there an easier way?

HiI have a 2921 router with wrong image and it accessed on ROMMON mode and when i enter tftpdnld and i enter the ipaddress, subnet mask, gateway and file name and it keeps on giving me the interface Gig0/0 is showing down do we need on that case a cr...

Hello,So I have a problem where I know what is wrong, I just can't find a good way to fix it.See attached diagram and relevant device configs / Outputs.Scenario:Router 1 and Router 2 are iBGP peers with Router 1 acting as RR.Router 2 is connected to ...

ianmprice by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, currently router 3 has two successor path to reach Router 2  10.1.102.1/29 subnet, is there any way to view of how traffic is shared between the two links or how it switch between both link(s1/0, s1/1).I try this one { access-list 100 permit icmp...

hiI have configured Core switch with different VLANs my VLAN 80 is created for UPLINK connectivity from Firewall (10.50.1.3) I am able to access internet from VLAN 80 access ports but not able to get internet access from other VLAN please check my co...

Hello,I am planning to do unequal cost load balancing using eigrp . I have below setup.Core(6500)-------(router1)---4MB---(WAN)              \        \--------------(router2)-----6MB--(WAN)    1)Here I am planning to configure variance only to the ne...

Hi All, I am using GRE over IPSec to connect two branch sites and if I have set a tcp mss of 1360 do I need to also set an interface MTU of 1400 also on the Tunnel interface . I understand that when the MSS is set to 1360 effectively there will be n...

Looking for help on on how to setup a 3825 router connecting to an isp via metro ethernet.  The public ip pool given to me by the ISP is a /26.  I would like to have my network equipment(10 3550-48 switches) on public ips and then my end users(workst...

jtothemak by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes