cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI'm a Cisco novice looking at how to provide an automatic failover solution for a primrary fibre link with a secondary VSAT connection. I have been looking at IP SLA which looks straightforward, however the data being sent over the fibre has been s...

We are using Solarwinds' Orion for snmp monitoring of our environment. It's reporting a periodic large amout of transmit discards on one of our 6509 port channel interfaces. The number seems to coincide with the output of a show interface on the PO, ...

aweise by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router at location A and a NMS - Nagios in other city say as location B.     I have configured SNMP on the router and the Nagios too. When I am trying to use 'snmpwalk' command on Nagios, its showing an error that the Host      is unrea...

Hi,Is there any option to trigger an IPSLA when another IPSLA is up. Just to brief with an example i want IP SLA 2 to be triggered only when IPSLA 1 is up. But in the reaction configuration we can react only when the is loss or timeout. Is there any ...

Hello Guyz,I have configured netflow on my 887 Branch Routers and the flows are transported to my netflow server.I realise that for interfaces with an ADSL ATM sub interface, only incoming flows can be show on the monitoring server.it shows 0 bps for...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm implementing QoS and encountered a problem where the router is not recognizing the DSCP information from the LAN.On the LAN Switch port connected to the router I have:!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport m...

sganpat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes