cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I'm currently stuck on wondering why l2tpv3 is up but traffic don't forward and my target to extend Vlan from 1 router to another doesn't work In attaching the configuration but basically, I have two industrial IR1101 with LTE module. Throug...

Hello,I need your help. I have two Cisco Nexus 9k switches, connected by vPC.I want to run BGP (ipv4) on them and connect to the ISP.Is this feasible? If so, any suggestions?

User24571 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT configuration

Hi everybody!I am trying to make NAT configurations on the following topology:After reading various articles and watching some tutorials, I seemed to have finally found a way to make configurations using following inputs:However, Simple PDU checks ha...

ket14pril14_1-1709128360638.png ket14pril14_0-1709128335339.png

I just received a set of public IPs from my ISP. I configured everything internally and can see the IPs internally etc. However I can not get out to the internet using those IPs. I reached out to my ISP about it since I saw a lot of times this is han...

mattmayer by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hallo,Running the EEM script below, to overwrite the VLANs on the uplink port does not work remotely. Is the any error that someone can point to? Thanksevent manager applet VLAN_ALLOWED authorization bypassevent none action 3.0 cli command "enable" a...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Understanding OSPF

Hello,Hopefully this isn't too confusing to look at but I'm playing around with this test topology in GNS3 to get a better understanding of how OSPF works.  My question is when looking at the routing table of router "Three-Two" it sees the loopback 2...

DrakoNoo_0-1709068991323.png
DrakoNoo by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Good evening,I am studying the Cisco CCNP ENARSI and I created this laboratory, applying different EIGRP features on various routers.All the loopback IPs, both IPv4 and IPv6, ping each other correctly, both on the primary routes (EIGRP 10 and EIGRP 4...

Question image.png
AndreaC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having some issues with policy based routing on an ISR-4451, IOS ver. 3.16.06SBasically, the goal is to redirect internet traffic for a specific set of devices to a different next hop, while leaving internal traffic and all other devices on...

Jake S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The output below is from the show policy-map interface command. I was reviewing this and was wondering if this device's bandwidth is being restricted by this policy. We have a 100mbps connection for this router. I noticed the bandwidth allocations do...

ryders1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem with the NAT-LOOPBACK setup on a Cisco 1921. The scenario involves a video door entry system that needs to be accessible via the public IP address of the router from both the LAN and the "outside world." This seems like a classic...

Hello everyone and I would like to express my gratitude. I will do a penetration test and I have a little intermediate or higher knowledge about this subject, but knowledge is certainly not a solution for everything and I will share a topology with y...

Byxxd_0-1708893099952.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes