cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi TeamIf a port supports only 1 Gbps and has an inbound traffic of 600 Mbps and outbound traffic of 800 Mbps, will it exceed its threshold? How will the 1 Gbps port behave? Will it handle 1 Gbps for both inbound and outbound simultaneously, or will ...

I noticed that users loose connectivity on the network, when I do a continuous ping to my gateway (router) it times out for a few seconds and this happens every few minutes. Initially I thought the switch connected to the router was the issue but whe...

ruffwise by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a network to support VHF radios transceivers. The backbone uses DMVPN, and requires Multicast for base station discovery and replication of voice traffic between base stations connected to the DMVPN. Each base acts as both a Mutlicast ...

aacole by Level 5
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I use the CBS350 switch with several VLANs (intervlan), everything works fine, except I have no internet.The reason seems to be that I will need to configure the routing of my VLANs on my modem, except that my modem does not seem to be able to do ...

RaphyRaphy_0-1721142248479.png
RaphyRaphy by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ISR 4451-X not detecting any SM-ES3G-24-P service modules.  I have tried all the commands I can think of:show diag, show platform, show inventory, etc.The router will not detect either of the cards I've tried on either SM slot.Both SM-ES3G-...

Hello everyone please help me haw i could connect to router/switch via snmp?i can get information about ip add or link but i couldn't entry to router/switch.for exmaple snmpwalk -v 2c -c ^v%tb!4NX 200.200.200.2 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3

Mlex1 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMVPN 3 Phase

Hello every one here my all config, currently i can ping everywhere on my topology from everywhere, my question is i want check 3 phase working or not in my topology thanks in advance.ISP config interface GigabitEthernet0/0ip address 172.16.0.100 255...

Screenshot from 2024-07-18 18-35-44.png
Mlex1 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a topology look like this  and i already turn on the rstp configuration to each switch. then i set up priority each switch like thisLantai 6 (up right) : 28672Lantai 2 (up left) : 32768and Multi SW 10 (down) 40960 but, why Lantai 2 - Multi SW ...

IMG_20240720_134933.jpg

Hi I've read somewhere that marking certain traffic with IP Precedence 6, would prioritize this traffic. I'm having a hard time figuring out if IP precedence values 6 & 7 (which is reserved for Control Traffic) is by default prioritized or if QoS wil...

msc_ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to run "switch-to-switch" MacSec on a 8300-2N2S-4T2X. The hand off is 1GE-TX. I realise that the onboard TX interfaces do not support MacSec, but could I use a TX SPF (GLC-TE or SFP-10G-T-X) in one of the onboard 10G interfaces to make t...

Hi, I have C 4321 routers and a problem with a PSU. Does anyone know the pinout for a temporary solution?The 6 pin socket is marked 12v and 54v - I assume the 54v is for PoE, and the router operates on 12v only?Cheers!

I want to make sure that static NAT (inside source static) can be used on redundant routers (where asymmetric routing occurs) without using any additional features. It seems that it shouldn't be a problem for static NAT but IOS XE has special chapter...

HiCorrection: The switch is having this issue not the ISR. I can't delete the thread.   Our Cisco ISR 4331 (IOS 16.6.4) is shown in SolarWinds has having a steady temperature of 104-105F degrees. The Cisco documentation says operating temperature is ...

WMA Hell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm configuring QoS on a Cisco router and an error occurred while configuring the policy-map.shape down to 8000. It doesn't go back up to 154400000 and we can't communicate.   class-map match-all TEST match protocol icmp Go! policy-map TEST c...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card