cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybodyThis is a 3750X with ip services.I spend already some time researching and still nothing.This is my issue:I have this route that exists in the routing table learned via BGP but is not redistributed into OSPF!!!VAN-DMZ-SW#show ip route vrf...

ewaizel by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Trying to connect 2 switches together (both 2960G 8 ports). I have an SFP in each (GLC-LH-SM). They are connecting over SingleMode Fibre using the correct cabling. The fibre cores have been tested and are all ok also.I can't get no Layer 1 con...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can i do this similiar to spanning tree?  i know i have to have 2 HSRP capabale devices. only reason i ask is because i had an issue yesterday morning where i had to take down our L3 switch with all of our routes.  i want to slowly convert my network...

HiI've got a PBR configured in a interface Tunnel (with NHRP) that's not matching all the traffic coming from spokes...Trafic comes from networks 10.0.0.0/16 10.1.0.0/16 10.2.0.0/16. Enters the tunnel, enters a VRF and with the PBR we split those net...

I need to change an ip address and route in remote, because this is the only access to the router I will loose connectivity.I thought it was possible to put a file in flash and configure it from there, how should it be done, is there somewhere an exp...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My ASA 5510 is configured with a single PUBLICIP1 on the outside interface. All internal hosts 192.168.0.x are behind the ASA firewall and NATed to PUBLICIP1 including a few site-to-site VPN tunnels. This is also true for DMZ. Now, I would like...

What happens if i implement a sercice policy on a main interface and on a subinterface? int gi 0/0/0service-policy input TEST1int gi 0/0/0.501service-policy input TEST2policy-map TEST1 class class-default    set dscp efpolicy-map TEST" class class-de...

Can someone point me to clear documentation on REP interaction with QoS? I can configure all normal QoS commands on a REP enabled segment port, but have read online that "REP doesn't pass QoS". This would seem to be a very severe limitation. Any addi...

steeda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All:        I have got a Cisco router 2811, IOS version is:        c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T1       But when I need to configure IPv6 netflow, the router can't get this command:       ipv6 flow-XXXXXXXXXXX     For Example: ipv6 flow-ex...

vassiliev by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i´m not able to test at the moment.what does this command do policy-map TESTclass TESTset ip dscp efclass-map match-all TEST match access-group name TESTip access-list extended TESTthe ACL doesn´t have an entry. does the ACL hit every traffic meaning...

Hello,I'm hoping you guys might be able to help me out.  I'm trying to set up an IPSec tunnel between 2 3845 routers that each sit in a private LAN behind an ADSL modem.  Each modem does have a static public IP address from the ISP.Thus:Cisco 3845-1 ...

Hi community,In Cisco, we can support both BFD Hello and demand mode. But I don't know how to configure to select one of this mode. For example, if I want to configure my Cisco router to run in Demand mode, how can I do? In the document, it only guid...

minh_hieu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we are facing issue for unstability of EIGRP neighbor with ISP router.Both router are connected via 3750 switch.There is no misconfiguration or physical media issue.I found the SDM template on the middle switch is desktop default, does this wi...

hi all,did anyone here ever tired this seniro ? i have a router with few vrf's on it  and i want to create two  vrf running bgp with the same AS and then run an ibgp session between them.thank you all for your help.Amir.                  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card