cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Cisco 887VA, IOS 15.2(4)M2ADSL 20/1 Mb/sWAN: Fixed IPLAN: 10.1.0.0 /16Connection is up and running without any access-lists blocking/allowing traffic.I'd like to modify the config, so it allows users only to http/https and domain, which works by atta...

bvdijk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im planning to connect 2 offices with a range of more or less 100 meters.  What are the things ill be needing to successfully connect the 2 offices. (ie. routers, antennas range expander, access points if applicable*)im thinking of bridging two route...

Hi, can anyone recommand me a Single mode fiber NM adaptor for cisco 3945 router?  I see they have gbic available for the 3900 series but i am looking for a NM adaptor instead insert the gbic straight into the slot.  any recommandation would be appre...

pmlam3274 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends,Happy New Year.Please help me to understand the below :•1.       In my router I have two tunnels, Tunnel1 & Tunnel2. I have created a route-map named as “SMTP” to forward the traffic of port 25 (SMTP) through the Tunnel1 & if this is no...

I have two 2911 routers running 15.3.1 IOS. One is at our main location (CORP)  and the other is at our new building (REMOTE).  We just got our ME (Metro Ethernet) connection turned up through our provider (CentruyLink) at REMOTE but they are delayed...

kerryjcox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,First I would like to greet you all... Wish You Happy New Year 2013I am working as a network engineer in MNC company, I want to join CCIE R& S. Would you please suggest me where should I go for CCIE training.Please help me...ThanksPavan K

Last time, i had a very bad experience with L2 loop. All my switches were connected together as ring topology. We use REP to block redundancy link.One of my colleagure was setting up a new link(VLAN) for one customer which was then cause a L2 loop. T...