cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Experts ,I have created one lab to understand LSA 5 & LSA 4 in better manner.....If you look at my topology , i have configured ospf and eigrp redistribution on R2 and injected LSA 5 into Area 1 .....Now , if i want to reach R6 routes  from...

Hello Engineers,I have a question about VRF behavior with LIB. Does VRF creates separate LIB like routing table? VRF seprates routes from global routing table completely and advertise it to its peers by dynamic routing. I wanted to do same with LDP a...

Hi All,I have dynamic nat on the router ip nat pool route  202.15.16..224  202.15.16.224  netmask 255.255.255.248.ip nat inside source list 166 pool route overload.ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 202.15.16.x with above config everthing works fine.wh...

Hello to all...Can I build a users VPN client in Cisco 877It's mean that the router can be a VPN server??ThanksSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi!I have such input data:2xN7K-C7010 - Nexus7000 C7010 (10 Slot) Chassis2xN7K-M132XP-12 - 32x10GbpsNX-OS version 6.1(1)I have enable (by default) QoS feature on them:N7k# show policy-map interface brief Interface/VLAN [Status]:INP QOS       OUT QOS ...

kremeznoy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded several of my small sites that I do GRE tunnels to from a host router.   When I am configuring these GRE tunnels the statement only GDOI crypto map is supported on tunnel interface.   Should I be switching all of my GRE tunnels to GDO...

We just started to get 1900 series routers in and they come with this Embedded-Service-Engine0/0.  When would I use this interface?