cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear friends.. very sorry i know this topic has been discussed many time .. but i am not able to get success on this .. please help./.. my setup is ..VLAN ===> FE 0/1 {With subinterfaces - ALL INSIDE LAN INTERFACES}  ==> ROUTER ===> BVI 0/1 {WAN Inte...

We are trying to limit the DFS replications and downloads to 30% of total bandwidth. I have setup the below QoS but for some reason the default-class policy take pryority and allows the DFS replications to consume up the the shape average of the defa...

Why would there be discrepancies between the ospf database and the entries in the routing table. If I do show ip ospf database there are a significant number of entries that are not shown but are in the network list under router ospf....Why would thi...

Hi all, I am experiencing a strange problem with a ASR1002 router that I just  installed.thsi is a point to point link .the link is working  but for  some reason the txload on interface g0/0/0 show 255/255 even though  there is no traffic going over ...

HiOn site1  when i excute the command site1 #show etherchannel load-balanceEtherChannel Load-Balancing Configuration:        src-dst-ip        mpls label-ipEtherChannel Load-Balancing Addresses Used Per-Protocol:Non-IP: Source XOR Destination MAC add...

HiThere is  a command on cisco IOS 12.2SX series to exclude ACL deny entries from exporting. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SX/configuration/guide/netflow.html#wp1154822CommandPurposeRouter# mls exclude acl-denyExcl...

kthned by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recently upgraded my 3845 to 15.0.1M9 and everything was going fine until I turned it back on later today. It is now stuck in a loop and wont even allow me to access ROMMON. I took out all additional hardware and it is still stuck at this scre...

Hi,Let me explain about the design before getting into the details. We are a service provider and we have presence across different data centres located across the country. Our core boxes are the mixture of Cisco VXR’s and 6513 switches which have MP...

Hey there,                   I'm looking for an ip sla script for a scenario where there are two sites connected via p2p. Each site has their own internet pipe. So the customer wants Internet redundancy if one internet connection goes down, it fails ...

Resolved! VPN behind NAT

Hi guys,I have estabilished a site-to-site VPN. The config is as follows: 192.168.32.0/24 (SITE A) >--> 192.168.30.0/24 (SITE B)Site B has 192.168.30.1 as outside address of the ASA firewall. On the other peer of the cable I have a Debian server (192...

Hi Experts,Hope someone can help, we have multihomed environment advertising 4 prefixes to both ISPs and running an iBGP between two routers. Both ISPs send us default routes. Attached diagram to understand how we are connected.Issue: traffic for pre...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes