cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My first post here, greetings to all. A little background to let you know where I am coming from; I will try not to bore you. Currently I am a student at DeVry studying for my NSA and NCM. I wanted more practice than what I was getting, so I bought...

Hi coluld any one please share the knowledge on what are tunnels and why do we use. How many diffrent types of tunnels exist and when do we use those specific tunnels.Thanks in advance,Naveen

Hello,I have a query regarding bandwidth capacity planning.If you monitored a 4 Mbps WAN link over a number of months, and saw that the bandwidth utilisation never peaked above 1.8 Mbps, would it be safe to assume that you could reduce the bandwidth ...

Hi! Today , I found  that some of the error messages from the Cisco 7609 Oct 12 02:42:57.529: %EARL_L2_ASIC-DFC7-4-DBUS_HDR_ERR: EARL L2 ASIC #0: Dbus Hdr. Error occurred. Ctrl1 0xB0000EBDOct 12 04:53:08.396: %EARL_L2_ASIC-DFC7-4-DBUS_HDR_ERR: EARL ...

Hi,we have cisco ASA router 1004 , router have one inbuilt port Gi0 .. which is for management , can we use this interface for normal routing purpose.if some one tried let us know.R/Sanjay

I have had lot of discussions on the below question .. maybe somebody can guide me to a 120% watertight answerIf we have say 30Mbps IP bandwidth and the customer requests 8Mbps Rt-Vo (EF). I understand that is there is no Rt-Vo traffic this 8Mbps is ...

Good Morning,Can I  use cisco 851 as gate for my LAN with two providers ?Router#sh versionCisco IOS Software, C850 Software (C850-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T13, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyrigh...

Hi For two wan link currently ports in etherchannel is bundled without any neigiotation protocolIt is configurted with on mode .when i tired with lacp or pagp it is not geeting bundled.All the parametes are matched expect the flow control .on site 1#...

I came up with a few ideas to Load Balance based on multiple ISPs. In our network setup we have a distribution layer of 3750s going to anASR 1000 Series Router, which goes out to multiple ISPs, ISP1 and ISP2.So let's say we also have a virtual fortin...