cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ThereHaving problems with the HWIC-3G-HSPA-G cards and crypto tunnels. We have recently ordered the new HWIC-3G-HSPA-G cards and are suddenly seeing some very weird things across these cards, specifically wrt crypto and the card resetting constant...

nunnsby_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vlan & STP

Hi I have configured VTP with SW0 with VTP server and SW1, SW2 as VTP client and the VTP Domain as Cisco on all the switches.  when i'm trying to create new vlan the same is not updating in other switches. If i would configure trunk links then stp wo...

HI Friends,i need recommendation to buy Cisco Linksys Adsl Router. I want two requirements in it 1- should support 100MB ADSL connection.2- it should be capable to perform routing.Please Advice Thanks & Regards,Faysal

Hello,please help on following problem.Does anyone know if igmp snooping works for dot1q tunnel multicast packets (q-in-q)?It seems it doesn't work on my Cisco 7600 or I'm doing something wrong.Does it depend on platfrom (6500, 3750..etc), IOS versio...

Resolved! DMVPN Issues

We have been having DMVPN issues since we started implementing it. The build was originally set up with EIGRP. We were having alot of problems - missing routes, neighbors going up and down and we thought it might be easier to change all the remote ro...

Hi All,I have a Router that connects to a IP WAN. Its a over subscribed link by a fair bit.  This router has a 4mbit link to the WAN while the sum of other sites are well over 20mbit.I have configured HQF on the outbound of the router and bumped up t...

We have 4 sites that are all connected together and are all routable across the LAN. We will be adding internet to all 4 sites and need to have redundancy. We will be using a default route for each site. What would be the best way to configure redund...

faze1sari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have strange situation on some 2911 and 3945 routers when configuring nat. For example there are no "nat inside" statements in the configuration of 2911 router, but anyway i see this translation in the "show ip nat trans *" output:Pro Insid...

Hi, we have private line between our data centers (they are 1500 miles apart). on one end it is connected to nexus switch and on other end it is connected to 6500 switch. nexus switch interface that connects to this private line shows as DOWN while 6...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I work in a large network where we have 60 sites linked up over a radio SDH network.  We are thinking about buying a fixed line (dark fibre) between two of the key sites and bypassing the radio network.  Layer 2 ethernet will be presented by the c...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.We've got a 1841 router with dual-WAN connection, one is Cable and it goes to Fa0/0, another one is ADSL2+ and it goes to WIC-ADSL card.I'm trying to configure a load-balancing and failover using per-packet or per-destination connection.I can ...