cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

A week or so ago we had a driver update take place on ALL machines at once and flooded the router/firewall with 800 MB of traffic. When this happened, voip over Citrix started dropping packets causing call issues for order takers.  Citrix connections...

Resolved! dhcp

I have a cisco router setup as a DHCP server and a cisco switch for clients. The DNS is provided by windows server. I am having an issue where clients are receiving an IP address successfully but after the lease expires a new IP address is not issued...

Hello i am having a strange issue with my 899G-LTE Router. I think the problem is from T-mobile but im not sure how to approach it with them.I have a sim card (sim1.png) that when placed in this router and i do a speed test, i get the speeds as shown...

comenyi1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

6 classes with one pc each . Internet connection, 1 printer, wifi, 8 tablets with fixed ip address, NAS. this is the project i need to do I dont know much about Packet tracer maybe someone who can help me. I would like to implement a firewall i dont ...

Hello,I would like to user the temp Security K9 license but when I put in the command, I get something different. I am used at seeing the bellow output. Router(config)#license boot level ?  appxk9      Appx License Level  securityk9  Security License...

BigK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at making HSRP aware of a DHCP relay on a number of SVI's in a Catalyst 9400 series switch. The command that i have found to make an interface aware of DHCP relay is :ip helper-address 10.10.10.10 redundancy HSRP_1but the "redundancy" <n...

Hi there!I have 2 VLANs which and hosts from these VLANs has access to the Internet. I need to limit the bandwidth for these VLANs and allow them to use 500Mbps per VLAN since bandwidth is 1Gbit/sHow I can reach this goal? I use CISCO ASR-1001-X rout...

arudakov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, please need your help.we had an old 2921 router, everything worked fine, we had 2 DMVPN tunnels via ipsec and isakmp.we had to change the router 2921 to isr 4331, and keep the same configuration, after changing to 4431, the employees ...

ELLE22 by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes