cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to set the weight for route 78.15.1.192/26 that Router1 learns from ISP1-R1 to 100. I have created a prefix-list, applied it inside a route-map setting the weight, applied it to the neighbour (inbound) and reset all neighborships. But it ...

Hi, I have got a problematic 1841 router. I connected it with console cable and use HyperTerminal application with BPS: 9600Data Bits: 8Parity NoneStop Bits: 1Flow Control: Nonebut the displays shows as follows. What may be the problem ? I can't see ...

There are many log messages on our three 7609 routers . Aug 16 06:17:22.664 beijing: Invalid packet (too large) length=34176Aug 16 06:29:13.102 beijing: Invalid packet (too large) length=34176Aug 16 06:45:23.403 beijing: Invalid packet (too large) le...

liuluht by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some guide from you on configuring CoPP Control Plane Policing. Though this document define some good understanding on CoPPhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6586/ps6642/prod_white_paper0900aecd804fa16a.htmlThe fea...

kthned by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've setup NAT on the WAN (connected to the ISP's modem) port of my Cisco 1861 router to access the internet via 2 VLANS. Now I have a setupbox from my ISP and that needs a public ip address. It's connected on one of the eight switchports on t...

Folk,Just looking for a hand,  my challenge is our single point of failure in our  branch offices is the router and we are looking to eliminate this.Through reading it seems that a dual router configuration, with GLBP might be the best option.At this...

Hi! We've a main office that has a site to site VPN (internet going out thru corporate gw/proxy as well)to the corporate office. The main office is a flat network (with static route only). Currently we r thinking of connecting our 2 small branches to...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have got a cisco 1841 router. i can't see anything when connected to hyper terminal application. I can't ping to any interface of the router. The CF and AIM lights are glowing continuously and every light also glows near FA interface when cable...